As we know that the updated iTunes version has been released by Apple. iTunes 10.2 software update is also available for download on Apple’s website. The very first question that comes in the minds of unlockers and jailbreaks is whether to update to iTunes 10.2 from 10.1 or not?? More precisely, is it safe to update to iTunes 10.2 ?
iPhone Dev Team member, MuscleNerd has confirmed that its safe to update to 10.2 update for the jailbreakers. This is what he has tweeted:
Today’s iTunes 10.2 is safe for JBers (syncs fine, doesn’t break DFU JB tools or afc2, allows shift/opt-Restore, etc)
New features in iTunes 10.2:
- Synchronize iTunes 10.2 with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 4.3 firmware.
- Better and improved Home Sharing feature. You can browse and play from your iTunes libraries with Home Sharing on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.
More information can be found from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
Download iTunes 10.2 Windows & Mac
We will keep you informed everything related to the upcoming iOS 4.3 jailbreak. Stay connected to VeryRite.com.
You may also like to see:
- Apple Releases iOS 4.3 Golden Master GM For iPhone iPad iPod Touch
- iOS 4.3 Jailbreak Becomes Difficult As Apple Added ASLR Technique?
- iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak Vs. GeoHot, iPhone Dev Team & Chronic Dev Team
- iTunes 10.2 Download Releases To Support iOS 4.3 [Windows & Mac]
- Pod2g Found New Untethered iOS Jailbreak Exploit! Most Probably Saved For iOS 4.3?
- SHAtter iOS 4.3 Jailbreak On iPad 2, iPhone & iTouch By Chronic Dev Team