iOS 4.3 jailbreak ?? Yes we are all thinking about the iOS 4.3 jailbreak for iPad 2, iPhone and iPod Touch. Chronic Dev Team is set to test SHAtter jailbreak exploit for the upcoming firmware by Apple. Hope Chronic Dev Team is going to make us happy with the iOS 4.3 jailbreak using SHAtter. We are expecting many thing from the Chronic Dev Team as they are the ones to bring a better version of iOS 4.2.1 untethered jailbreak using Greenpois0n.
This is what Joshua Hill has tweeted:
We’re crossing our fingers and hoping that at least SHAtter is still in iPad2
For those who are unaware of SHAtter jailbreak tool, back at the time when iOS 4.1 was released, an iPhone hacker named pod2g developed SHAtter exploit by collaborating and taking help of p0sixninja who is Chronic Dev Team member. SHAtter was developed to jailbreak iOS 4.1 but GeoHot was released with Limer1n to jailbreak all iOS devices running iOS 4.1. SHAtter was preserved for next generation devices including iPhone 5 and new version iPad 2.
On the other hand, iPhone Dev Team is also working for the iOS 4.3 jailbreak. Apparently they are in the middle of their work. Its good to see Chronic Dev Team already has this exploit which is said to very strong.
Stay connected to VeryRite.com. We will update you everything related to iOS 4.3 jailbreak. Kindly retweet or share on facebook to spread the news
You may also like to see:
- iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak Vs. GeoHot, iPhone Dev Team & Chronic Dev Team
- Pod2g Found New Untethered iOS Jailbreak Exploit! Most Probably Saved For iOS 4.3?
- Shatter Jailbreak Tool Preserved For iPhone 5 & iPad 2.0 Leaked & Burned
- SHAtter Jailbreak Tool Will Not Leak. Rights Returned To Original Owners
- Apple iOS 4.3 For iPad 2, iPhone & iPod Touch To Be Released On March 11