Previously we have updated you that iPhone Dev Team has released PwnageTool 4.3.2 for untethered iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak on Mac. Before that only a tethered version was available with PwnageTool 4.3.1 yo jailbreak iOS 4.3.2. The latest version can create custom firmware iOS 4.3.2 while preserving your baseband to be upgraded and after that you can unlock 4.3.2 on using Ultrasn0w on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can get an easy jailbreak HOW TO GUIDE below.
It can be used with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 3G and iPod Touch 4G. Do not try this for iPad 2 jailbreak
PwnageTool 4.3.2 can be used by the Mac users while preserving their basebands. Its helpful for people who are relying on carrier unlock. Remember Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC 14 is not recommended if you are device relies on carrier unlock. While Sn0wbreeze 2.6 is only for windows.
Those who are not relying on carrier unlock can instead use Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC 14 whose How to guide is posted here.
Windows users can use Sn0wbreeze 2.6 for untethered jailbreak whose How To Guide is posted here. Mac users can follow the guide below.
STEP BY STEP HOW TO GUIDE TO JAILBREAK iOS 4.3.2 Untethered
- Download PwnageTool 4.3.2 for Mac.
- Download the iOS 4.3.2 for your iOS device and place it on the desktop.
- Run PwnageTool.
- Select ‘Expert Mode’ from the top and select your device.
- Browse iOS 4.3.2 firmware IPSW that you have downloaded in step 1.
- If you are relying on some carrier unlock, you MUST select ‘General’ and check “Activate the phone”. Otherwise do not select this option. OTHERWISE YOU DONT NEED TO DO THIS STEP.
- You can also set partition size and Cydia packages if you are not intended to do it manually afterwards.
- Press “Build” button.
- It will automatically create a custom firmware iOS 4.3.2 IPSW.
- Wait for some time for this process to be completed.
- Put your device in DFU Mode.
- For that first press both Power and Home button for 10 seconds.
- Let go the Power button but keep on holding the Home button.
- After that you device will go into the DFU mode and it will notify you.
- Start iTunes 10.2.2 and connect your iOS device with it.
- Click on your iOS device icon in the sidebar on iTunes.
- Now press and keep on holding the ‘Alt’ button on your Mac and click the “Restore” button (Do not ‘Update’ or ‘Check for updates’ in the iTunes). and then release the button.
- Select the location of your custom firmware you want to restore.
- iTunes software will now restore your iPhone to iOS 4.3.2 custom firmware. Wait for a while.
- After this your device will be jailbroken on iOS 4.3.2.
Unlock iOS 4.3.2 is possible with the Ultrasn0w 1.2.2.
How To Unlock iOS 4.3.2 iPhone 4 iPhone 3GS With Ultrasn0w 1.2.2
Retweet and share on Facebook to spread it.
We cover all jailbreak and unlock news. Proof is our homepage http://veryrite.com
You may also like to see: