So we have a great news. iPhone Dev Team has just released Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC 13 & RC 14 for untethered iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV. The download is available both for Windows and Mac OS. The 4.3.2 untether jailbreak works on all iOS devices which are compatible with 4.3.2 firmware except for the iPad2 device which includes iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPad1.
NOTE: Ultasn0w unlock users MUST STAY AWAY from Redsn0w RC 13 as it updates your baseband and it will get locked and you will not be able to unlock it again. iPhone Dev Team will release a new version of PwnageTool in this week. If you cannot wait then you can use Tethered jailbreak with PwnageTool.
NOTE: People who are currently facing issues updating to 4.3.2 through saurik’s server, they need to remove the gs.apple.com entry in your hosts file in order to restore directly to Apple’s servers.
UPDATE: Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC 14 Released Now follow the below guide.
- Download iOS 4.3.2 for your iOS device and place it on the desktop.
- Launch iTunes 10.2.2
- Connect your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) with your Mac OS or Windows PC.
- Update your iDevice to iOS 4.3.2 firmware by pointing iTunes software to the desktop where you have downloaded the 4.3.2 firmware IPSW.
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC 14 from here and launch the application.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button and point it to the iOS 4.3.2 firmware downloaded on your desktop.
- Click on the Next button once it verifies the firmware file.
- Redsn0w will now start preparing the jailbreak data.
- Check ‘Install Cydia’ then click ‘Next’
- Your iOS device must be Power Off and Plugged IN to the computer. Ensure it and click NEXT.
- It will prompt you to Enter your Device in DFU Mode.
- The steps are quite self explanatory.
- First you have to Press and Hold POWER button first.
- Without releasing the POWER button, press and hold the HOME button for almost 10 seconds.
- Now released POWER button but continue to hold HOME button (almost 15) until it starts the installation.
- Let the redsn0w do some automated steps. Sit back and relax.
- After a few automated steps, it will Restart you device.
- After it reboot, you will get a fully jailbroken device on iOS 4.3.2.
Thats it!! Congratulations!!! Your iPhone iPad or iPod Touch is now jailborken on the latest iOS 4.3.2 using Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC 14.
We cover all jailbreak and unlock news. Proof is our homepage VeryRite.com. Make sure you follow us.