iPhone Dev Team has released Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC15 for untethered iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak. Apple has not patched iOS 4.3.1 / 4.3.2 untethered jailbreak exploit developed by Stefan Esser. The hacker has now regenerated the binaries for the latest 4.3.3 firmware and given it to the iPhone Dev Team. The Dev Team instantly used this exploit to work with their tools. They have released Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC16 and PwnageTool 188.8.131.52 so we can enjoy the untethered iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Remember that the tethered version was already available. Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC 15 is compatible with the devices; iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPad 1. Find the how to guide below for an easy 4.3.3 jailbreak. UPDATE: Tools are updated to Redsn0w 0.89.6 RC16 & PwnageTool 184.108.40.206
NOTE it is NOT compatible with iPad 2 device. iPad 2 jailbreak is still under development and they are trying to find vulnerabilities.
NOTE: If your device is relying on any carrier unlock then you MUST NOT use Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC15 and use Sn0wbreeze 2.7 and PwnageTool 220.127.116.11. Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC15 can be used only if your device is not relying on any carrier unlock.
HOW TO GUIDE to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 Using Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC 16
- Download iOS 4.3.3 firmware for your iDevice.
- Update or Restore to the latest iOS 4.3.3 firmware (that you have download in Step 1) using iTunes 10.2.2.
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC16
- Launch Redsn0w application that you have downloaded.
- Point it to the iOS 4.3.3 IPSW firmware file.
- Check ‘Install Cydia’ and click ‘Next’
- Your iOS device must be Power Off and Plugged IN to the computer. Ensure it and click NEXT.
- It will prompt you to Enter your Device in DFU Mode.
- The steps are quite self explanatory.
- First you have to Press and Hold POWER button first.
- Without releasing the POWER button, press and hold the HOME button for almost 10 seconds.
- Now released POWER button but continue to hold HOME button (almost 15) until it starts the installation.
- Let the redsn0w do some automated steps. Sit back and relax.
- After a few automated steps, it will Restart you device.
- After it reboot, you will get a fully jailbroken device on iOS 4.3.3.
Thats it!! Congratulations!!! Your iPhone iPad or iPod Touch is now jailborken on the latest iOS 4.3.3 using Redsn0w.
If your device is relying on carrier unlock, then you should NOT use Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC15, Following links will be useful for you.
Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 Untethered with Pwnagetool 18.104.22.168 for Mac
Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 on Windows iPhone iPad & iPod touch with Sn0wbreeze 2.7.1
We cover all jailbreak and unlock news. Proof is our homepage VeryRite.com. Make sure you follow us.