Here is interesting news. It shows how the jailbreak community is growing specially in China. According to a report, 34.6% of the total iOS devices in China are jailbroken. It is revealed using an info graphic by a Chinese mobile research firm Umeng. This is a big number. Simply it means that more than one out of three iOS device in China are jailbroken.
According to a report by source Umeng blog:
- iPhone 4 is the most popular iOS device which takes 54% of the market share; iPhone 3GS takes the 2nd with 16.1%;
- Majority of the iOS devices has been upgraded to 4.1 or above;
- In average, 34.6% of iOS devices have been jailbroken. Particularly, the percentage of jailbroken iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 are close to 40%. iOS users are relatively less interested in jaikbreaking iPad, only 27% of iPad are jailbroken;
- Users are willing to use iPhone more in daytime (before 7pm), and after 7pm iPad is a better choice;
- Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Zhejiang, Jiangsu are the major cities/provinces where 52% of iOS users are based.
Seems like Chinese people are too fond of jailbreak their Apple devices. Its just to many people with jailbroken devices in a country.
Your opinion is important to us. Share your thoughts by commenting below.
We cover all jailbreak and unlock news. Proof is our homepage VeryRite.com. Make sure you follow us.
You may also like to see: