Have you ever thought to run iPad apps on your iPhone device ?? You might be thinking that its not even needed. And why would one want to install iPad specific apps on his or her iPhone device. We its a matter of satisfaction by saying I CAN DO IT. A forum user has developed an Apple Script app which has the ability to run iPad-Only applications on an iPhone.
Not only it can allow iPad apps on an iPhone device, it can also transfer these apps from the iPad to iPhone wirelessly. Cool!
Of course it still requires a purchase of iPad apps first. And also you need to have a JAILBROKEN iPhone device in order for the process to work. It transfers the .app file using SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) which requires you to have OpenSSH installed on your iDevice.
All the iPad apps will not work when you try to run it on iPhone. But sounds cool!
All you have to do is to download iTelePad2Pod from HERE and then Unzip it. Transfer the extracted folder in /Applications Folder of your Mac OS. Now go to this folder and open iTelePad2Pod.app.
This is not something very new. There are other applications out there that will help you in this regard.
Check out the video to see it in action:
We cover all jailbreak and unlock news. Proof is our homepage VeryRite.com. Make sure you follow us.
You may also like to see:
- 3D iPhone Screen Without Glasses Using Cydia Tweak 3DBoard
- 5-Row Keyboard For iOS 4 Enhances Typing Speed On iPhone, iPad & iPad
- Jailbreak App SBRotator Enables iPhone Landscape Orientation Springboard Homescreen
- Measure Speed Of Your iOS Device, iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Using Device Speed Test
- New Jailbreak Tweak Parallax Brings Panoramic Wallpaper Scrolling On iPhone Springboard