From some days President Obama spotted using Apple products, and also in July he used his own Macbook pro to demonstrate the healthcare website. and from some time Obama was in interview and he mentioned that he is using an iPod, and today he said that he owns an iPad. Obama was asked at the town hall meeting in Washington whether he had an iPad, Obama disclosed that, in fact, he does:
“I do have an iPad,” Obama replied, joking later about also having his own computer.
“I mean, Jorge, I’m the president of the United States,” Obama said. “You think I’ve got to go borrow somebody’s computer?” said Obama to laughter. “Hey, man, can I borrow your computer? How about you? You have one?”
Here’s a short video of the interview, you can watch it from here but there are many question like How did Obama get his own iPad ? Maybe in one of the few meetings with Steve Jobs, he was brought one as a gift? It is not known which version of iPad he owns.
Of course with over 15 million iPads sold, Obama is not the only one who owns an iPad.
You may also like to see:
- Apple CEO Steve Jobs Health Down! Check Out The Latest Video
- Apple iPad 2 Is Carrier Unlocked Officially – Swap Sim Cards
- Apple Shows Beautiful Smart Covers For iPad [Video]
- Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak On ‘The Bing Bang Theory’ New Season
- Motorola Droid X Exposed By ‘Ted Mosby’ In Comedy Show ‘How I Met Your Mother’