Here is a news! A sad news in fact! Previously we have updated you about the hackers working on the untethered iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak solution. Comex and Stefan Esser tops the list who owned a better exploit to do an untethered jailbreak. These two persons apparently had the best solution for 4.3.1 untethered. Unfortunately, Comex’s kernel exploit has been patched by Apple.
The news is confirmed by Comex himself. Check out his tweets:
As noticed by @0naj, my kernel exploit was fixed in 4.3.1.
The funny thing is that my “new” kernel exploit is actually the kernel exploit used by JailbreakMe 2.0. It was never properly fixed.
I try not to be paranoid, but it is really hard to explain this as anything but a leak.
Below is the image when he was posted earlier but now its patched:
Like other websites, we are not posting this as its the end of story and again you are going to wait just like you did at the time of iOS 4.2.1 jailbreak. One last hope is left and that is Stefan Esser’s exploit. Check out the videos and details he has already posted:
- Untether iOS 4.3 Jailbreak Video Demoed By Stefan Esser
- Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G Video Released
We cover all jailbreak and unlock news. Proof is our homepage VeryRite.com. Make sure you follow us.
You may also like to see:
- Greenpois0n RC7 Untethered 4.3.1 iPad 2 Jailbreak Release Imminent
- iPad 2 Jailbreak by GeoHot
- iPhone 5 Jailbreak will be more complicated than iPad 2 Jailbreak
- iPad 2 Jailbreak News Has Now Become A Drama