We have another interesting update. M.G. Siegler from TC is reporting that Apple will not follow its typical style of announcing a new hardware (iPhone 5) with a new firmware (iOS 5). According to the report, iOS 5 release is pushed to the fall, however they will just announce it during WWDC 2011. Most probably they will release iPhone 5 device with a version of iOs 4.x.
According to the report, actual launch of iOS 5.0 will come with ‘new type of iPad‘, which most probably means it will be launch with an iPad 3.
This is what TC has predicted:
- iOS 5 will launch in the fall and will be a major revamp of the OS.
- It could well be previewed at WWDC, it just won’t be released then.
- The iOS 5 launch is also likely to coincide with the release of a new type of iPad.
- The new iOS will be heavily built around the cloud, and we could see several new services launch from Apple that take advantage of this.
- Yes, one of those is very likely a “music locker” service. There is also a fall launch aim for this, during Apple’s annual music-themed event.
- But much of the cloud stuff will first be talked about at WWDC, Apple’s developer event which will take place in June.
- One of the new cloud service elements is likely a location service that focuses on finding friends and family members.
Well a lot of speculation is the reason why Apple products become controversial, famous and finally making people go crazy after them.
We will keep you updated each and every news related to iOS 5.0 and iPhone 5. Make sure you follow us.
You may also like to see:
- GeoHot To Jailbreak iPhone 5 & Sony Xperia PlayStation Phone
- iPhone 5 Unlock Will be Possible Officially
- iPhone 5 Unlocked – iPhone 5 Will Use Any Network Carrier