We have seen almost no activity from Chronic Dev Team right after they release iOS 4.2.1 untethered jailbreak using Greenpois0n RC5. Chronic Team key member P0sixninja almost disappeared after buying an iPad 2 device. We have also heard that SHAtter has been patched in the latest firmware by Apple and it will not be able to jailbreak iOS 4.3. BUT now we have seen some activity by the Chronic Dev Team.
First he posted a strange code:
After few days the hacker has posted:
Huge changes for Chronic-Dev Team soon. We’re all really excited!!
Today he has updated us:
To clear things up, the hash I posted a few days ago wasn’t unlock related, it was iPad2 jailbreak related
Seems like they have found a way to jailbreak iOS 4.3. May be they have done this use a new exploit or SHAtter is working again.
So stay tuned! Make sure you follow VeryRite.com. We will be covering all news related to iOS 4.3 Jailbreak.
HOW TO GUIDE To Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 untethered Using Redsn0w 0.9.6 RC9
HOW TO GUIDE To Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 untethered Using PwnageTool 4.3 For Mac
How to Guide To Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 On Windows For iPhone iPad & iPod touch With Sn0wbreeze 2.5
You may also like to see:
- iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak Vs. GeoHot, iPhone Dev Team & Chronic Dev Team
- Untether iOS 4.3 Jailbreak Video Demoed By Stefan Esser
- Comex Shows Jailbroken iPad 2 Running Cydia On iOS 4.3
- Stefan Esser To Release Untetherd iOS 4.3 Jailbreak
- Untethered 4.3 Jailbreak By Comex, Charlie Miller & Stefan Esser