Apple is expected to release iOS 4.3.1 within next two weeks. Previously Apple has released 3 beta versions of iOS 4.3 followed by a golden master version followed by a final 4.3 version. The upcoming firmware will include minor bug fixes found in the current version. Similarly it will be available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV.
Current iOS 4.3 final version has few new features in it such as Personal HotSpot for the iPhone 4 device. The Hotspot feature helps you share 3G connection with other network device using WiFi, BlueTooth and USB.
Also the Airplay support for third party apps and Mobile Safari has been added. You can also enjoy iTunes streaming on your local area network using the Home Sharing feature.
However the upcoming iOS 4.3.1 will contain minor bug fixes. Most probably they will be fixing the exploit found by Charlie Miller. If you are unaware, Miller was able to hack iPhone 4 on iOS 4.2.1 by finding a vulnerability in mobile version of Safari web browser. He did this during Pwn2Own 2011 contest.
Expected new things in the iOS 4.3.1:
- Baseband updates for the 3GS and iPad (original)
- Fixed memory hang that results in memory corruption when reading large files from USIM filesystem
- Fixed problem with NTLM authentication in apps and on websites
- Fixed issue with the Springboard and 3rd party apps not recgonizing the gyroscope on the iPad 2
- Fixed iPad 2 jailbreak vulnerability via
It is also expected Apple will patch few of the current unstable jailbreak solutions found in the iOS 4.3.
Stay tuned to VeryRite.com. We will be also be updating you on iOS 4.3.1 JAILBREAK. Make sure you follow us.