As we have updated you, Sn0wbreeze 2.3 beta 4 has been released. The tool is compatible with Ultrasn0w unlock for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS operating on the iOS 4.3 firmware. We are here to show you a HOW TO GUIDE as promised.
Things you need to know before you proceed:
ultrasn0w now works for basebands (01.59.00 / 04.26.08 / 05.11.07 / 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 / 06.15.00)
ultrasn0w is NOT compatible with the folllowing basebands! (02.10.04 / 03.10.01 / 04.10.01 / 05.14.02 / 05.15.04)
Upgrading your iPhone 3GS baseband to the 06.15.00 iPad baseband hack to unlock MAY cause you to lose your GPS!
IMPORTANT NOTE ONLY FOR iPHONE 3GS USERS: You MUST HAVE your 3GS device updated to 06.15.00 Baseband for Unlock. For this you have to follow one of the following guides:
- Redsn0w 0.9.6b5 Jailbreak On iOS 4.2.1 To Update iPhone 3G/3GS Baseband To 06.15.00
- Update iPhone 3G,3GS Baseband To 06.15.00 & Unlock On iOS 4.2.1 Using Ultra Sn0w 1.2
After you have checked and performed all the pre-requisites above, follow the guide below.
STEP 1: (Jailbreak Phase)
- Download sn0wbreeze 2.3 beta 4.
- Follow the instructions from the link (Jailbreak iOS 4.3 iPhone 4 3GS iTouch On Windows With Sn0wbreeze 2.3)
STEP 2: (Unlock Phase)
- Now you have jailbroken using sn0wbreeze 2.3, now you have to unlock your device.
- Launch Cydia on your iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 device.
- Select ‘Manage’ at the bottom.
- Select ‘Sources’ in the center.
- Press ‘Edit’ and then ‘Add’.
- Now enter the URL “http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com” and press ‘Add Source’
- Let Cydia perform few automated steps.
- After installation is finished. Find ‘Ultrasn0w 1.2′ in Cydia and Install it.
- Restart your device after the installation.
Congratulations! Have fun with jailbroken and unlocked iPhone 4 or 3GS running the latest iOS 4.3.
Make sure you follow us to get more free guides on jailbreak and unlocks. Stay tuned to VeryRite.com.