iH8sn0w has updated third beta of Sn0wbreeze 2.3 jailbreak tool. If you are unaware, Sn0wbreeze 2.3 helps you jailbreak iOS 4.3 on Windows OS. Currently Its a tethered jailbreak utility at the moment. Of course you have to use iBooty to boot your device in the tethered mode every time you reboot it.
The latest Sn0wbreeze 2.3b1 can be used on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G & iPad. iPad 2 support is not added yet.
WARNING: People who are relying on Ultrasn0w for the unlock must stay away from it.
The developer has also updated new features in the latest release:
sn0wbreeze 2.3b3 – Details
- Fixed iPod Touch 4 iBooty issues.
Previous beta version was sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 which has the following features:
- Adds Multitasking Gestures option in Settings App.
- iBooty bug fixes (Includes iBSS issues).
- iBooty is EVEN faster.
- MobileSubstrate is now working.
- Sleep bug in iPod Touches is fixed.
- Rare iPad 1G issues resolved.
- Added iREB to top bar for future re-runs within sn0wbreeze.
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.3b3 to Jailbreak iOS 4.3 for Windows
HOW TO GUIDE to use Sn0wbreeze 2.3 to jailbreak iOS 4.3 On Windows
HOW TO GUIDE to use PwnageTool to jailbreak iOS 4.3 On Mac OS
Stay tuned to VeryRite.com. We cover all jailbreak news. Make sure you follow us.