iH8sn0w has released second beta of Sn0wbreeze version 2.3. If you are unaware, Sn0wbreeze 2.3 allows you to jailbreak iOS 4.3 on Windows operating system. Note that its a tethered jailbreak utility at the moment. Of course you have to use iBooty to boot your device in the tethered mode every time you reboot.
The latest Sn0wbreeze 2.3b1 can be used on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G & iPad. iPad 2 support is not added yet.
WARNING: People who are relying on Ultrasn0w for the unlock must stay away from it.
The developer has also updated new features in the latest release:
sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 – Details
- Adds Multitasking Gestures option in Settings App.
- iBooty bug fixes (Includes iBSS issues).
- iBooty is EVEN faster.
- MobileSubstrate is now working.
- Sleep bug in iPod Touches is fixed.
- Rare iPad 1G issues resolved.
- Added iREB to top bar for future re-runs within sn0wbreeze.
- ultrasn0w is STILL broken! Unlockers STAY AWAY!
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 to Jailbreak iOS 4.3 for Windows
HOW TO GUIDE to use Sn0wbreeze 2.3 to jailbreak iOS 4.3 On Windows
HOW TO GUIDE to use PwnageTool to jailbreak iOS 4.3 On Mac OS
Update: Download Sn0wbreeze 2.3b3
Stay tuned to VeryRite.com. We cover all jailbreak news. Make sure you follow us.