Take pictures and videos on your iPhone device and upload it right away to DropBox using the cool app DropPhox. The app is available at a price of DaVinciWare. Tag line of the app is “Snap and send to Dropbox”.
The app will make a folder in your dropBox for saving videos and photos from the iPhone 4. It has to be authenticated with DropBox once. By default folder path is /DropPhox. You can go to settings for many more options which can be customized according to your needs. You can choose to change the photo size, keep the original size or scale options of 600×800, 960×1280, 1200×1600.
FEATURES of DroPhox:
Begins transferring your photos to Dropbox as soon as you snap the shutter.
Photos taken offline begin transferring to the cloud as soon as a connection is detected.
Multiple photos are sent to the Dropbox in parallel as they are shot.
Local saving (Device Camera Roll) can be set ON or OFF in the settings.
You can specify the saving directory in the settings
Quick-Glance thumbnails and filenames of your Update History.
Supports GeoTags, in-camera, Flash, Focus and Video
Download DropPhox for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS & iPod touch 4G
Stay connected to VeryRite.com get more updates on iPhone apps and jailbreak.
You may also like to see:
- 3D iPhone Screen Without Glasses Using Cydia Tweak 3DBoard
- Access Windows PC & Macs From iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Using Splashtop
- ListLauncher Enhances iPhone 4/3GS & iPod Touch Spotlight Search Of Apps<
- Viber Makes Free VoIP Calls From iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod Touch & iPad On 3G/WiFi
- Jailbreak App CallLock fixes iPhone 4 Proximity Sensor Issue By Locking Screen During Call
- Measure Speed Of Your iOS Device, iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Using Device Speed Test
- New Jailbreak Tweak Parallax Brings Panoramic Wallpaper Scrolling On iPhone Springboard