As you already know, Greenpois0n RC5 is released by the Chronic Dev Team to do an untethered iOS 4.2.1 jailbreak on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. After that the Dev Team released RC5_2 to fix bugs in the first version. Animated boot logo issue is still there and has not been been fixed. Follow a simple method to enable or disable custom animated boot logo on your device.
HOW TO GUIDE TO ENABLE OR DISABLE ANIMATED BOOT LOGO IN GREENPOISON RC5_2
- Your must have your iDevice successfully jailbroken with GreenPois0n RC5_2.
- Download this file named animated.
- Connect to your iDevice using SSH
- Copy the animated download file to / usr / bin / .
- File permissions should be change to 755.
- Reboot your iDevice.
The method will allow you to enable the power dynamic backgrounds on all iDevices which have been upgraded to iOS 4.2.1 with Greenpois0n RC5.
You can disable the animated background by removing the file ‘animated’ that you have downloaded and place to the location mentioned in step 4.
Follow there downloads and HOW TO GUIDES if you have missed.
- Download Greenpois0n RC5 Untethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak (MAC)
- Download Greenpois0n RC5_2 Jailbreak For iPhone iPad iPod Touch (MAC)
- Greenpois0n RC5 Untethered Jailbreak Supports Animated Custom Boot Logo [Video]
- How To : Greenpois0n RC5 For Untethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak On iPhone 4 / 3GS On Mac OSX
- How To Untethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak On iPod Touch 3G 4G Using Greenpois0n RC5
- HOW TO Untethered Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 On iPad Using Greenpois0n RC5
Stay connected to veryrite.com to get more jailbreak news and how to’s.