Famous iPhone hacker Chpwn has developed a new Cydia tweak named ‘VoiceActivator’. The tweak allows you to enable control your iPhone and iPod Touch with voice commands. That sounds interesting and a great addition in the Cydia Store.
With VoiceActivator app you can open web pages, initiate facetime calls, dial phone number and launch apps using voice commands. You can also use the actions included in it to take snapshots using your voice.
The app has a control panel from where you can create voice shortcuts for different actions. Imagine while driving you receive a call and you do not have to look at your iPhone, simply speak the voice command and receive the call.
Apple has never introduced any such feature in any of its products. So very soon we will be getting VoiceActivator app from Cydia store.
We think that Apple should collaborate with these developer to make their products more demanding or at least they should see different such activities and gather ideas for their own developers to work on.
The app will be available soon in the Cydia Store. There has been no words on its cost. We like it to be a free one but let us see what the developer decides.
Chpwn, the developer behind the app has also released a demo video. Check out the video to see VoiceActivator in action:
Stay connected to VeryRite to get more news and reviews on Cydia Apps.
You might also like to see:
- 3D iPhone Screen Without Glasses Using Cydia Tweak 3DBoard
- 5-Row Keyboard For iOS 4 Enhances Typing Speed On iPhone, iPad & iPad
- Download Best Cydia Themes From New Feature ‘Themes Center’ For jailbroken iDevices
- Jailbreak App CallLock fixes iPhone 4 Proximity Sensor Issue By Locking Screen During Call
- Jailbreak App SBRotator Enables iPhone Landscape Orientation Springboard Homescreen