Looks like Windows Phone 7 users are going to get their first update very soon. Microsoft has added a troubleshooting page for the first WP7 update. The page is shown up on Microsoft’s Support pages.
According to the Windows Phone 7 Troubleshooting page confirms that the update will also offer the ability to take a full backup of your phone device. You can also create multiple restore points. It seems that the Zune desktop software will get an update before our phones gets any update.
Troubleshooting problems during software update for Windows Phone 7
When you try to update the Windows Phone 7 software to the current version, you encounter a problem or receive an error code.
If your phone has problems after an update, you can restore the phone to the version and state that it was in on the date that the restore point was created.
The page also contains a detailed install or update phone guide with error codes.
Stay connected to VeryRite to get more update on Windows Phone 7.
You might also like to see:
- Enable USB Tethering On HTC Windows Phone 7 – Share Internet Connection With Computer
- Jailbreak/Unlock Microsoft Windows Phone 7 [WP 7] With ChevronWP7 Hack Tool
- Microsoft Sales Boosted With 2 Million Windows Phone 7 Devices Sold
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7 [WP7] Jailbreak, Hacked To Access Full File System
- Port Apple iOS Or Google Android Apps To Windows Phone 7