iOS 4.3 beta 1 and iOS 4.3 beta 2 has been released already for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. As we know that the beta version is only for the testing purpose by Apple and only those who have enrolled with Apple’s developer account can download it. Means for public is is yet to be unveiled. Are you not a developer ?? You can still download iOS 4.3 beta 1 or 2 and update your device to it without any developer account.
Quick Guide on how to “hacktivate” iOS 4.3 without a developer account.
1) Install iOS 4.3
2) “Jailbreak” with redsn0w 0.9.6rc8, you should see a white block in de upper left corner from your iPhone, reboot it
3) get iFunBox
4) navigate to “Raw File System” -> /System/Library/CoreServices
5) open SystemVersion.plist and remove the following lines:
6) Reboot the iPhone
7) Activate your iPhone with iTunes
2nd Method (thx to joshingknight)
1) Restore to 4.2.1
2) Shift-Update and point the 4.3 IPSW. here’s important that you Shift-Update, not Shift-Restore!
If you want File System Access just jailbreak it like you were on 4.2.1 and reboot your iDevice when it’s stuck on a black screen, then you have FS Access with tools like iFunBox, but Cydia won’t work
Congrats your iPhone is activated now =)
Source: via Xsellize
Stay connected to VeryRite.com to get more updates.
You might also like to see:
- All You Need To Know About iOS 4.3 beta 1 [Features, Known & Known Issues]
- Download iOS 4.3 Beta 2! iPad Gestures Not Coming In Public Version
- Comex Untethered Jailbreak Apparently Saved For iOS 4.3