Not a good news for the people who are waiting for the untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1. As promised by the MuscleNerd,untethered jailbreak on iOS 4.2.1 for iPhone 4 is due on Christmas. Comex has updated on this by saying that he will not be meeting the deadline.
Comex confirmed this delay on his Twitter account. Check out his tweet regarding iOS 4.2.1 untethered jailbreak delay which says: I think I’m going to miss my Christmas deadline…
Untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1 on which Comex is working is said to jailbreak all iDevices that run iOS 4.2.1 on them including iPhone 4, iPad and iPod Touch 4.
Currently iDevices running iOS 4.2.1 can be jailbroken using tethered jailbreak method. That means you need to connect you device to your Windows PC or Mac and reboot using redsn0w.
Although untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1 is delayed but its better to have it delayed and bug free rather than some thing coming that creates complications for the users.
As it was previously promised for Christmas, it is expected that it will arrive with few days. Stay tuned to VeryRite as we will be updating you on the upcoming untethered iOS 4.2.1 jailbreak.
We will also be showing you a HOW TO guide on untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1. So connect with us on Twitter and Facebook.
You might also like to see:
- Jailbreak Tool Sn0w Breeze 2.2 On iOS 4.2.1 With iBooty 2.0 Coming
- New Red Sn0w Tool For Untethered Jailbreak On iOS 4.2.1 Will Also Allow To Upgrade
- iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4 Confirmed For Christmas
- Greenpois0n Untethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad, iPod Coming
- iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone/iPad/iPod Coming For Christmas