Previously we have iPhodroid app allowing to install Android OS on the Apple iPhone. It was a little complicated method. Hackers and developers are there to make things more easy for us. Now you can install Google’s Android OS on your Apple iPhone directly from your device without using computer. This has been made possible by the updated version of BootLace.
iSpazio guys found these images and we are there to provide you a step by step to install Android OS on your iPhone.
Devices that support this method:
- iPhone 2G on iOS 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 jailbroken with Blackra1n, Redsn0w or PwnageTool.
- iPhone 3G on iOS 4.x jailbroken with Redsn0w or PwnageTool.
- Jailbreak your supported device first if its not already jailbroken.
- Open Cydia
- Go to ‘Manage’ and choose ‘Sources’ and add http://repo.neonkoala.co.uk
- Search BootLace and install it on your device.
- Launch the app after installing it
- Open OpeniBoot and click Install button as shown below in the screenshot
- Compatibility will be checked by BootLace.
- An automated system will start that will download and install some important files to install iBoot to run Android OS.
- Reboot your iPhone device now.
- A choice will be given to you between iOS and Android OS via QuickBoot tab
Using iDroid tap, you have the ability to remove BootLace and get back to your normal working on iOS.
Check the video below to check its working: