The new Twitter.com has been introduced today at Twitter HQ. The video is showed by the company’s CEO Evan Williams . You can watch the official video of new Twitter by clicking on the link. Below are the details we have found regarding the Twitter and its new version.
- 370,000 users are daily signing up for Twitter accounts.
- Twitter has now 160 million users around the world.
- Twitter is attracting a lot of users of mobile devices. 16% of the sign ups are mobile . The mobile usage is increased up to 250% .
- 90% of the content on Twitter is public.
- Twitter bears 90 million Tweets daily . You can watch the usage of Twitter HERE .
- Watch the official video of new Twitter HERE .
- The sidebar is larger and it shows more information in its sidebars.
- Endless scrolling is there in the new Twitter for updated tweets with a navigation to go on top.
- 16 media providers are there to for images and videos which include YouTube, Ustream, Vimeo and other Twitter image providers.
- Keyboard shortcuts are introduced which helps you tweet with more speed.
- Threaded conversation is also introduced in the new Twitter.
- User profile section has been revamped.
New Twitter Image:
Another important question is answered that was Is Twitter becoming more like Facebook? Answer: The new website looks like Twitter.
You may also like to see:
- Twitter Launches Promoted Accounts, You Can Now Buy Followers
- Twitter Reached 175 Million Users Adding 30 Million Users In Two Months [Statistics]